Episode 14 · 1 month ago
Will Richardson - How to be in line with net-zero target of 1.5°C with this little known initiative
ABOUT THIS EPISODE
Will Richardson is the CEO and founder of Green Element, a forward thinking environmental management consultancy.
In this episode, we talk about SBTi, Science Based Target Initiative, a little known initiative that will ensure your company be inline with the net-zero target of 1.5°C. This is an important initiative for businesses small and large to become more sustainable and demonstrate you are taking climate action.
- Why businesses need to be more impact driven
- How has the corporate sustainability evolved
- Being a B-corp
- What is the Science Based Targets Initiative and why do it
- What are the 3 scopes of carbon emmisions
- Sustainable Business Podcast by Green Element
- What is the Green Element Academy and who is it for
Connect with Will Richardson:
In-Stream Audio SearchNEW
Search across all episodes within this podcast
Episode 1 · 2 months ago
In this episode, Sammy Blindell talks about her experience as an impact entrepreneur learning the keys to creating bigger impact.
Sammy Blindell is the founder of How To Build A Brand and the One Drop Movement.