Episode 15 · 2 weeks ago
Sue Jackson - How to Future Proof Your Business
ABOUT THIS EPISODE
Sue Jackson, cofounder of Future Proof Your Business talks about how businesses can be profitable and yet purpose driven.
- Why she is launching the Future Proof Your Business
- How to embed social impact into you business
- Examples of how a local brewary business transformed into an impact driven business
- How to work wtih Future Proof Your Business
- Launching a podcast and recording the first episode
Also check out Anne Bland fellow cofounder of Future Proof Your Business on Episode 5 of Impact Goal Rush.
In-Stream Audio SearchNEW
Search across all episodes within this podcast
Episode 9 · 2 months ago
JP Dallmann, host of Impact Leaders podcast talks about how Sustainable and Impact Investing is becoming more mainstream and why entrepreneurs need to be impact driven and getting aligned with the SDGs.
Episode 8 · 2 months ago
Gayle Edwards, personal brand disruptor, founder of Brand You Consultancy and The Disruptor Club talks about the importance of being in your own skin, identifying your identity and leaving a legacy.
Episode 7 · 2 months ago
Paul Dunn share why all entrepreneurs need to be focused on impact and aligning our businesses to the SDGs.