In-Stream Audio SearchNEW
Search across all episodes within this podcast
Episode 13 · 1 month ago
Kat Luckock, Social Entrepreneurs Coach and Impact Strategist, founder of ShareImpact talks to us about what makes a social enterprise and how you can become one.
Connect with Kat Luckock
Episode 12 · 1 month ago
Kathleen Hamilton is Head of Product at GeniusU, a global ed-tech platform making entrepreneur education available and revolutionising the education industry. She is also founder of the purposeful work community.
- What is the GeniusU platform and how to use it
- Why the education system needs to change
- How to be a digital nomad, start remote working and be location independant
- Why you now is the time to learn how to do remove working
- #1 tip on how to be more purpose and impact driven
Connect with Kathleen Hamilton:
Episode 11 · 1 month ago
Dan Watson is the CEO and cofounder of SafetyNet Technologies, an award wining tech company making fishing more sustainable.
- Out of sight is out of mind.
- Importance of using the Sustainable Development Goals as a framework for entrepreneurs.
- Why entrepreneurs are attracted to SDGs.
- Awareness around - SDG14 - Life below water
- How they are taking the guess work out of fishing with precision fishing.
- Importance of improving your luck coefficient and having co-founders
- Advice on becoming a better entrepreneur that has nothing to do with your business, but everything to do with how you show up.
Connect with Dan Watson:
Episode 10 · 1 month ago
Kyron Gosse is a changemaker, social entrepreneur and founder of GoTiny.co a pioneer in the tiny house movement. Kyron talks about the number one mistake most entrepreneurs make and the lessons learned in his journey inspiring more people to unleash their awesomeness and freedom through real estate and property.
- Lesson from a Kenyan bee farmer on a B1G1 study trip
- Why tiny house and the future of coworking and coliving
- Number one mistake impact entrepreneurs make
Connect with Kyron Gosse: